Blackened groin area may make you lose confidence, especially when dealing with your husband. But you don’t need to worry because there are several ways to whiten the groin that are easily practiced at home.
Blackening of the skin around the sex organs in most cases is normal. The color change is influenced by many things, such as age, the use of tight underwear and made of synthetic materials, often shaving pubic hair, and hormonal imbalances. Besides dead skin cells that accumulate, irritation from infections, vitamin deficiencies, and obesity are also suspected to make the skin around the sex organs become blackened.
There are several ways you can do to whiten the groin.
- Lime or lemon. Both types of oranges are rich in vitamin C which is known to help whiten the skin. You can cut the lime or lemon into several parts, then rub gently on the crotch.
- Turmeric powder. These herbs may brighten your groin area. You can mix turmeric powder and lime or lemon juice. This mixture can be applied to the groin and let stand for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with water and soap.
- Orange peel. After eating oranges, don’t remove the skin. Orange peel can be used to help whiten the groin area. How to whiten the crotch with orange peel is to dry the orange peel, then mash until smooth. Add the orange peel to the bowl, then add the lemon juice until it thickens. Apply to the groin and let stand for 20 minutes. After that, rinse with warm water while rubbing slowly.
- Cucumber Besides being able to be used to help whiten the skin, cucumber juice or cucumber slices can help reduce irritation and tighten the groin skin.
Actually the efficacy of the ingredients above in terms of whitening the groin has not been fully scientifically tested, but with routine care, these natural ingredients might help to fade the black color on the groin and make it look cleaner. Stop the natural groin bleaching method above if you experience irritation in the area.
Tips to Prevent Blackening Groin
For those of you who have not experienced changes in the color of the groin or if you are undergoing treatment to whiten the groin, it helps you avoid things that can make the skin in the area of the sex organs dark.
- Avoid wearing pants that are too tight. It is better to use underwear that is loose and made from natural fiber, such as cotton.
- Avoid shaving pubic hair with a razor and hair loss cream. If you are bothered with the feathers, it’s better to cut using scissors. Waxing can also be an alternative if you can keep your skin clean after waxing so it doesn’t get infected.
- Avoid using powder in the female area.
If you are obese, it is recommended to lose weight by undergoing diet and exercise. Do not forget to consume enough water every day so that the skin is not dry.
There is nothing you need to worry about if your groin blackens, as long as you do not feel itching, pain, discharge from the genitals, and the foul odor of the genital area.
If you feel very insecure and unsatisfied with natural whitening methods, visit a dermatologist. Chances are the doctor will prescribe a special whitening cream or recommend ways to whiten the groin by peeling or laser methods.